Unless otherwise indicated, all information and any references to Content apply to both Premium Content and Free Content.
• Non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Teacher for download and non-commercial use of Green Light Learning Tools Content from the Green Light Learning Tools website.
• Term of license is 12-month from date of purchase. (Premium Content only)
• Teacher use by and with Teacher’s students within the classroom only.
• Teacher may print a reasonable number of paper copies of Content for classroom use by students.
Limitations on License
• All Content and components thereof are the exclusive property of Green Light Learning Tools, the owner of all rights in and to the copyrights.
• Teacher may not modify, reuse, duplicate, create derivative works, resell, or otherwise reuse any Content, in any form or format, without advanced permission from Green Light Learning Tools.
• Teacher agrees that use of the Teacher License and Content will not be unlawful or harmful or in any way unsafe for Teacher’s students.
• The Teacher License may include use of third-party materials but only within the Content as presented. No right to separate, independent use of third-party materials is granted via the Teacher License.
• Green Light Learning Tools reserves the right to modify or change the Content and/or the terms of the Teacher License from time to time.
No Warranty/Green Light Indemnity
Green Light Learning Tools Content is provided “as is” and “as available.” Teacher purchase and use of the Teacher License and Content, including software, embedded web-based application or other web-based material, is at Teacher’s sole and entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort. Green Light Learning Tools will in no event be liable for any business interruption, loss of data or content, loss of profits, cost of cover or other special, incidental, consequential, indirect, exemplary or reliance damages arising from or in relation to this purchase and use, or for any equitable remedy of disgorgement or otherwise, however caused and regardless of theory of liability. Green Light Learning Tools specifically disclaims, with respect to all Content or products provided by or on behalf of Green Light Learning Tools in connection with this Teacher License, all warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Contact email@example.com for information about:
Renewal of expiring Teacher License
Questions about the Teacher License
Permission for use not specifically granted in the Teacher License
Multi-year Teacher License
School- or District-wide License
Parent License for in-home student use